Myself V****n K****r and presently I'm in Rourkela, I wanted to book an ad through your esteemed website in lost and found section as my certificates got robbed while travelling in train last month in Barauni-Ranchi route. In this regard I would like to make a query about the charges and procedures for posting an ad in a newspaper in Ranchi.

Answer:

Your ad is a category Announcement Ad with a Sub-Category Lost & Found. Please visit the Newspaper Decider Page and customize your category selection as Announcement and location as Ranchi here on this page. This will display you a series of recommended newspapers and their subsequent rates, circulation and discount package for each of the displayed newspaper.

Click on the Book now option to choose to book your ad and then move on the next step of composing your ad. Please remember that it is in this section that you have to specify your ad sub-category as Lost and Found. For further assistance on the steps to be followed in the ad booking process, please visit the Online Tutorial Page of our website.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book, Rate Post date: 10/06/2014 - 04:15PM